if you were given the option to live anonymously amongst strangers, entwined by the diversity yet focused on one's bliss, would you not grasp on to it forever? There are unlimited possibilities if you choose to explore beyond your comfort zone. Adverse changes that are worth experiencing. A phase worth embracing. An emotional liberation. The silence that I've always longed for. This is Me. An Anonymous in Oz.

Monday, January 3, 2011

Coincidence

I was at the Stables on a New Year's Day. At my fave table, drinking my Stella.

From afar I heard a guy said, "that must be coincidence. She was also there. Same place where I was."

I couldn't help but to ponder. Coincidence. Perhaps it is. Hard to discern though. Often times people would want to think of it as a mere coincidence of events rather than indulge in the thought "meant to be". I guess men can shrug things off faster than women. Us girls love to dwell and fantasize in the idea that episodes like that would mean you are where you're supposed to be. And then that's where the love fairytale begins. yikes.

hellow?? knock knock. And that's when our "fall" begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment