if you were given the option to live anonymously amongst strangers, entwined by the diversity yet focused on one's bliss, would you not grasp on to it forever? There are unlimited possibilities if you choose to explore beyond your comfort zone. Adverse changes that are worth experiencing. A phase worth embracing. An emotional liberation. The silence that I've always longed for. This is Me. An Anonymous in Oz.

Monday, January 3, 2011

My way of Christmas Eve

Unlike everyone, my Christmas Eve was soOoo eventful. Hmm, for a while there, I think that was an understatement.

Christmas Eve had 2 different visits to the Doctor.

1 in the morning found me buying 2 inhalers, 1 with steroids, and to top it up, I had to drink antibiotics. HA!

1 in the afternoon found me with 3 stitches on my index finger.

How's that for a Christmas Eve celebration???

Me, Myself and I....in Sydney.

oh, and don't forget my DVD's ;)

4 comments:

  1. I'm all ears, erm, eyes pala, hehe :P
    Game, kwento!

    ReplyDelete
  2. finger is now okay. had the stitches removed. hopefully by wednesday, i can start playing the guitar again :)

    ReplyDelete