if you were given the option to live anonymously amongst strangers, entwined by the diversity yet focused on one's bliss, would you not grasp on to it forever? There are unlimited possibilities if you choose to explore beyond your comfort zone. Adverse changes that are worth experiencing. A phase worth embracing. An emotional liberation. The silence that I've always longed for. This is Me. An Anonymous in Oz.

Friday, January 7, 2011

My Mr. Band Aid Man (Angel in Disguise)

To continue my story(as requested by Missy Foy)

I found myself the usual internet cafe near my office. Right along the wynyard station. a few flight of steps to the basement was where it all happened.

As you all know i've been torturing myself with my new black 2-inch heels. So that entailed a lot of blisters, both left and right. ew!

I didn't get his name. All I knew was he was the guy with the cute smile who would always wink. His eyes were so sweet and caring.

I borrowed the key to the toilet. He accompanied me instead, and put a paper roll. There were 2 there when I got it. dont know what the extra roll was for. Anyway, he saw me limping and asked if i was okay. Then I showed him the blisters. He looked concerned.

I walked back to my computer and gave back the key. There he was behind the counter with a box of band aids and a so hot smile. I smiled back, amazed.

He approached me and I reached out for the band aids. He signalled no, instead... kneeled and put the band aids on the wounds. WAHHHHHH. WHAT THE?!?!?!
I could smell his hair.....his eyes were so caring......and i said thank you....

My Angel in Disguise.

Before christmas, I left a note and a small token for him. I don't know how much of English he knows. But anyway, it didn't matter. I said....it's good to know that there are still people out there with genuine concern. :)

Maybe one of these days i'll try to pass by that internet cafe again :)

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goolai! Super kilig moment! Sobrang kinilig ako while reading this ha! He sounds like one hot angel nga, hahahahaha :P

    Wait, he doesn't speak English? He's not from OZ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. he's from turkey. doesn't speak that much english. but my gosh...super duper hottie siya..and love love love his eyes!!!

    ReplyDelete